The BEAST is in its final stage of development and innovative engineering which culminated in this extraction system which can process massive amounts of biomass for the cannabis industry. The price of the BEAST, depending on the model and options, will range from $1.5 million to $2.25 million.
Some key BEAST advantages:
- Compliant with GPP (Good Production Practices) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice);
- 3000L biomass feed hopper;
- Nitrogen biomass cooling with ERS (Energy Recovery Exchange);
- Continuous flow extraction with inline solvent recovery and surge storage;
- Equipped with proprietary “Crossflow” ethanol maximizer to operate within daily NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) ethanol limits;
- Advance filtration stacks;
- Designed with safety in mind, with safe ethanol requirements including an intrinsically designed sensory system.
Quadron Cannatech’s portfolio of machines consists of the “BOSS” – a next generation Co2 cannabis extraction system that was built to simplify extraction with the benefits of automation and data analytics; and the company’s Mobile Extraction Module – state-of-the-art self-contained and fully portable extraction and processing laboratory. The company is also preparing to commercially release several additional machines for the cannabis industry, including: a biomass dehydration system, a preparation and grinding unit, as well as an advanced filtration system.
The company plans to have the BEAST available for delivery to customers in calendar Q2 2019.