BioTalent can help grads, subsidize talent
November 9, 2012, Ottawa - A national program is creating opportunities for both bioenergy companies and workers to move forward. The BioTalent Canada Career Focus Wage Subsidy Program makes it easier for employers to hire the talent they need—and for job seekers to gain the work experience they require.
Employers get the freedom to:
- Meet their staffing needs with less financial risk
- Grow their business
- Access a pool of eager-to-learn new workers
- Develop new talent within their companies
Companies can find out how the Career Focus Program can help meet their business goals here.
For their part, graduates access opportunity and can also:
- Gain valuable, real-world work experience and skills
- Establish a network of bio-economy contacts
- Develop personally and as bio-economy professionals
Grads can learn more about how the BioTalent Canada Career Focus Program can help start their careers here.