Builtrite’s stationary electric material handler
February 22, 2012
By Northshore Manufacturing Inc.
Feb. 22, 2012, Two Harbors, MN - Northshore Manufacturing announced the newest and largest member to its line up of stationary electric material handlers, the massive, Builtrite Model 6500-SE, for industrial, heavy duty cycle applications and high volume pulpwood applications.
Feb. 22, 2012, Two Harbors, MN – Northshore Manufacturing is pleased to announce the newest and largest member to its line up of stationary electric material handlers, the massive, Builtrite Model 6500-SE.
|The Builtrite Model 6500-SE Stationary Electric Material Handler is designed for heavy duty and industrial applications.
Weighing in at 103,000 pounds, this versatile handler is designed for industrial, heavy duty cycle applications like scrap handling (loading shredders), solid waste handling (loading shredder/balers), dock side handling of coal/grain/aggregate, etc. and high volume pulpwood applications. Stationary Electric Material Handlers have proven to be much more cost effective, over the life of the machine, as compared to diesel powered material handlers.
Key features/benefits/options include:
- 67’ (20.4 Meters) horizontal reach, fabricated boom using high tensile steel.
- High Pressure Hydraulics (4500 PSI / 310 Bar) and high flow for greater lift capacity (13,364 Lbs. / 6,075 Kg. @ full reach without attachment) and fast cycle times.
- All pivot points feature oversized, hardened and chromed pins with aluminum bronze bushings at the boom pivots and steel bushings at the cylinder pivots.
- Lincoln Lube branded, automatic lubrication system.
- 350 Horse Power TEFC, 460 volt, three phase electric motor with soft start controller. Electric motors are more economical to operate/maintain and create no emissions.
- 360°, continuous rotation on large pedestal base.
- Modern, comfortable, operator’s cab featuring sliding door, sliding window, tinted windshield, windshield wiper, washer, defroster, dome light, fully adjustable seat with arm rest mounted joystick controls, fully insulated and pressurized cab, heater, air conditioning and AM/FM radio/CD player.
- Central console control with instrumentation, start/stop controls and additional electrical circuits available.
- Wide variety of attachments available including orange peel grapples, bale grapples and pulpwood grapples, etc. Magnet rectifier package available as well.
- Catwalk around both sides and back with stairway and heavy duty rails leading to cab.
- Made in the U.S.A. at our factory in Two Harbors, Minnesota.
For more information, please call visit our web site at: www.builtritehandlers.com/model-6500-SE-stationary-electric-material-handler.htm.
Print this page