CBCE to host workshop on sustainability and local community energy solutions
March 22, 2018 - The Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition is excited to announce the addition of a pre-conference workshop on community energy to the program.
March 22, 2018 By Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition
Co-hosted with the City of Prince George, and held at the Wood Innovation and Design Centre in downtown Prince George, the Building Partnerships for Community Sustainability workshop takes place June 6 from 11:00-4:30.
This is Northern B.C.’s premier community energy workshop. It’s a must-attend for local, regional and First Nations governments, the clean tech sector, and energy managers considering local solutions.
- Learn from Växjö, Sweden, a leader in bioenergy and the first city in the world to pledge to go with 100 per cent renewable energy.
- Learn about actual projects being implemented by communities and entrepreneurs.
- Learn how to partner with colleges and universities for education and research.
- Learn about building code changes, building with wood, and energy efficiency.
- Learn about plans to building infrastructure for electric vehicles.
The program will include plenaries, break-out sessions, and opportunities for networking. Lunch will be provided.
Space is limited. Register today.
Workshop participants do not have to be registered for the Canadian Bioeconomy Conference. But why not take advantage of early bird pricing and register now for the the best program and and trade show in today’s Canadian bioeconomy. Included in your conference registration are all plenary sessions, including trade show admission and all networking events.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
Print this page