Dan Vandal, Minister of Northern Affairs to Open Conference
Join nearly 200 participants for this live, interactive virtual event as we discuss ways to achieve energy security and sustainability in Northern communities and improve access to reliable, affordable clean energy solutions.
Canada’s Minister of Northern Affairs, the Honourable Dan Vandal, will open the conference and provide an update on the progress of the Arctic and Northern Policy Framework. The advancement of renewable energy alternatives to replace fossil fuel generated power is key to fighting climate change, and Inuit, Indigenous and Northern communities are at the forefront of this movement.
Every morning at 8:45 to 11:30 a.m. MST our lineup of experts will engage us in discussions that offer opportunities to ask questions and share perspectives.
- The Benefits of Biomass for Canada’s North
- Existing and New Residential Construction
- Institutional, Industrial and Commercial Buildings
- Installing, Maintaining and Exploring Biomass Systems
- District Heating, from Concept to Reality