The theme for the 8th Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition is: The new bioeconomy: Adding value to biomass.
- Growth in the use of woody biomass in new applications
- Opportunities and challenges in the low carbon economy
- Governments’ role in promotion and regulation of the bioeconomy
- New products, new places: new technology and local deployment
The International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition has been reborn as the Canadian Bioeconomy Conference and Exhibition. The industry in Canada has grown and matured since the conference was founded in 2004. As the leading event of its kind in Canada, we believe it should reflect the growth and diversification in the use of woody biomass across the full value chain of bioproducts. With a new name and revitalized program offerings, we remain committed to presenting the best conference experience in the nation, and to demonstrating Canada’s leadership role in the global bioeconomy.
What you’ll find at the Canadian Bioeconomy Conference:
- An international lineup of presenters and bioeconomy experts
- The largest bioeconomy trade show in Canada
- Dedicated business-to-business meeting opportunities
- A pre-conference wood products safety workshop
- The best social and business networking opportunities in the industry