Oct. 4, 2016 - The European Pellet Conference 2017, taking place in Wels, Austria, is closing its submission process for papers and speakers in less than a week.
By Maria Church
The deadline for contributions is 10 Oct. 2016. For further information about the call, please check the conference website at www.wsed.at/call
- speaker proposal (online form)
- young researchers paper (online form)
Mark your calendars for the 1-2 March 2017 and join more than 600 experts at the world’s largest annual conference on pellets. The European Pellet Conference 2017 will provide in-depth information on pellet innovation, market, policy and financing trends.
The European Pellet Conference 2017 offers:
- a meeting place for the global pellet community
- updates on the latest policies, technology, market and financing trends
- news from research and innovation, inspirational case studies
- the World Pellet Business Forum & Pellet Technology Outlook
- the Pellet Business Cooperation Platform
- Pellet Market News Worldwide
- Technical Site Visits on pellets and wood chips (fuel, equipment, exemplary installations)
- the Young Researchers Conference: Biomass – an event for young researchers on biomass with the award “Best Young Researcher: Biomass”
- the Energiesparmesse – the “pellet tradeshow”: a major tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and more than 100 pellet-related exhibitors each year
Languages: simultaneous interpretation into English and German.
Fees: 300 Euro for the Pellet Conference with the Site Visits (28 February – 2 March), 205 Euro for the Pellet Conference (1-2 March), plus 10 % VAT. Information on fees for the WSED and its individual events (including students fees) is available online.
Travel and accommodation: detailed information can be found here. We advise you to book your hotel as soon as possible.
The World Sustainable Energy Days 2017
The European Pellet Conference is an integrated part of the World Sustainable Energy Days, one of Europe’s largest conferences on energy efficiency and renewable energy. The event is organised by the OÖ Energiesparverband, the energy agency of Upper Austria. Upper Austria is an ideal location for this conference: more than 25 % of all automatic biomass boilers sold in the EU are manufactured by Upper Austrian companies and pellet heating systems have become a standard solution in the region.
In addition to the Pellet Conference, the World Sustainable Energy Days 2017 offer a number of other high-profile events including the European Energy Efficiency Conference, the European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference, the European Research Conference: Buildings, the Energy Efficiency Services and Business Conference, the E-Mobility & Smart Buildings Conference, the European Energy Efficiency Watch Conference and a poster presentation. For more information, visit the conference website at:www.wsed.at