Wood Products Safety SummitPrint this page
June 09, 2020
Prince George, B.C.
The Wood Pellet Association of Canada, together with Canadian Forest Industries, Canadian Biomass, and Pulp & Paper Canada, will be hosting this year’s Wood Products Safety Summit in Prince George, B.C. on June 9, 2020. The event will be held at the Prince George Civic Centre from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Wood Products Safety Summit is targeted at all forestry manufacturing sectors including lumber, OSB, pellets, and pulp. The program will benefit production personnel, maintenance staff, management and senior executives.
- Improving safety culture
- Best practices in managing Combustible gas
- Combustible gas and confined space entry
- Human computer interaction (HCI) and use of alarms
- Dust explosion protection
- Overview of ISO safety standards for solid biofuel
- Process safety management
- Job competencies for a safer forest industry
- Policy and occupational health and safety regulation
- And more!
Print this page