October 30, 2020 By FutureMetrics
FutureMetrics has published a white paper on the future of power generation.
The paper shows how wind, solar, and energy storage have a very long way to go if we envision a 100 per cent fossil fuel free generation sector.
The paper offers guidance for navigating that long transition.
Download the paper for free on the FutureMetrics website.
Upcoming virtual conference
CMT’s 11th Annual Biomass Pellets Trade & Power Conference is normally held in Tokyo every May but was delayed and moved online due to COVID.
FutureMetrics president and founder William Strauss will join a panel of experts for a live virtual discussion in a session about global wood pellet supply and logistics.
On the panel are:
- Rachael Levinson, biomass research manager, Hawkins Wright Ltd. (moderator)
- William Strauss, president and founder, FutureMetrics, LLC
- Craig Jackson, senior vice-president of energy and pulp, CellMark Asia Pte Ltd
- Brodie Govan, director, Voyage Power Ltd.
- David Wong Chiung Cheng, executive director, Rainbow Pellet Sdn Bhd
- Jens Wolf, vice-president commercial, general manager Europe, Enviva
The session begins on Nov. 6, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Japan Standard Time (JST). That is midnight on the same date Eastern time, and 6:00 a.m. the same date central European time.
Split into three afternoon sessions, the online event will provide forward looking analysis about pellets, PKS, and other biomass in Asia (particularly Japan and South Korea).
For the full agenda of the three days of sessions and how your registration allows you to view the sessions on demand at a convenient time, visit the conference website here.
Print this page