Available at Husqvarna dealers across Canada, the reformulated selection of oil and lubricants has been improved using premium additives and semi-synthetic base oils to specifications that exceed industry standards, enhancing the output and extending the life of Husqvarna products.
“Husqvarna’s commitment to ensuring the optimum performance of our state-of-the-art equipment extends to the entire product ecosystem, from the design through to accessories,” said Giovanni Crespi, Husqvarna’s director of regional product management for North America. “Using proprietary blends of synthetic and virgin base stocks, we’ve reformulated our oils and lubricants to run cleaner and last longer, helping our customers experience even greater performance and efficiency from their Husqvarna tools.”
The evolution of 2-stroke engine oils
Each of Husqvarna’s improved 2-Stroke oils has Verified Engine Formula (VEF) certification, denoting that they have been designed, tested and approved specifically for Husqvarna engines. VEF is determined via a series of stress tests in hundreds of engines, over thousands of hours to ensure the oils are optimal for Husqvarna engines. Husqvarna fuel mix and engines complement each other to deliver maximum power output, running cleaner and longer, season after season.
- Husqvarna XP+ 2-Stroke Oil has been formulated with premium additives, and semi-synthetic base oils. Engineered to maximize engine performance, it is JASO-FD certified, ensuring this formulation meets and exceeds the toughest oil standards, providing the perfect balance of engine lubricity, detergency and exhaust output. Its low-smoke formulation was also specifically engineered to ensure the lowest operating temperature, preventing premature engine bearing failures.
- HP Synthetic Blend 2-Stroke Oil combines semi-synthetic base oils and high-quality additives to ensure optimal lubricity and detergency, resulting in lower operating temperature and less deposits in the crankcase. The HP oil formulation also contains fuel stabilizer to help reduce the risk of engine failure caused by spoiled gas.
Less wear and improved tackifier
Husqvarna X-Guard Premium Bar and Chain Oil has been reformulated with unique anti-wear properties that result in outstanding wear protection. The addition of a premium tackifier adheres the oil to the bar and chain for longer and provides less “sling off.”
Husqvarna X-Guard Premium Bar and Chain Oils greatly reduces friction and welding of metal parts under high loads. There are three formulations available: All Season, Low Temperature which is rated down to -49F (-45C) and Biodegradable which does so in less than 28 days.
Less wear and longer life
Husqvarna’s 4-Stroke Oils are premium oil blends designed for tough, commercial use, but ideal for all Husqvarna wheeled products, including tractors, walk mowers, snow blowers, commercial zero turn mowers and commercial walk behind mowers. Reformulated using high-quality base stocks, our 4-stroke range provides superior viscosity retention and protection, easier starting, less oxidation and fewer deposits resulting in less wear and longer engine life.
· There are four versions available, all exceeding all API SJ specifications: SAE 10W-30 Full Synthetic, SAE 30 4-Stroke Oil, SAE 5W-30 Semi Synthetic and SAE 5W-30 Mineral Oil.
High octane for high performance
Husqvarna’s premium pre-mix fuels have an octane rating of (R+M)/2 METHOD 95. Unlike pump gas, both the 2- and 4-stroke formulas do not degrade or oxidize. The fuel stays fresh for years solving long-term storage needs.
· XP+ 2-Stroke Fuel + Oil is mixed with the best synthetic oil blend and is specifically formulated to provide the Husqvarna handheld owner with optimal equipment performance. Ready to use with no mixing required, it protects the fuel system saving carburetors and helping to avoid costly rebuilds and downtime. XP+ is a JASO-FD certified premium synthetic oil blend for your 2-Stroke air-cooled engine.
· Husqvarna 4-Stroke Fuel contains premium high-octane fuel stabilizers to enhance the performance of any Husqvarna air-cooled 4-stroke engine. It delivers superior protection for fuel systems, resulting in easier and more dependable starts.
Superior performance, superior warranty
Consumers who purchase 2-stroke gas-powered Husqvarna handheld products can extend their product warranty from 2-years to a 4-year limited warranty when they purchase Husqvarna branded oil and fuel. Learn more at www.husqvarna.ca.
To learn more, join the conversation by liking Husqvarna on Facebook www.facebook.com/HusqvarnaCA and by following Husqvarna on Instagram www.instagram.com/husqvarnaca
Husqvarna Professional Products Inc. is a subsidiary of the Husqvarna Group. Husqvarna Group is a producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers.