International Bioenergy 2012 calling for papers
Nov 17, 2011, Prince George, BC - Organizers of the 5th International Bioenergy Conference & Exhibition are formally calling for papers for the event to be held June 13-15, 2012.
November 17, 2011 By Scott Jamieson
Co-hosted by the BC Bioenergy Network, IBCE 2012 will explore
innovation, discover emerging ideas, learn from actual practice, and
allow attendees and exhibitors to do business in the wood-based
bioenergy capital of Canada. Conference topics include:
- Forest products and bioenergy: Industries in transition
- Around the world in half a day: Global game changers
- The integrated biorefinery
- Developments in the BC bioeconomy
- Carbon: The international experience
- Distributed energy: Partners, payback, and potential
- Technologies for today and tomorrow
Canada's longest-running conference devoted to bioenergy, the International Bioenergy Conference & Exhibition is rapidly becoming the industry's must-attend bi-annual event. Complete details and instructions to submit can be found here.
Look to Canadian Biomass, www.canadianbiomassmagazine.ca, and our Twitter feed @canadianbiomass for regular updates on this event.
Print this page