The WPAC AGM will be held at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown hotel November 18-20. It will include a BCIT pellet manufacturing workshop held April 18, the AGM itself (board members and invited guests only), social activities, a two-day conference, and table-top exhibits. More conference info here.
The conference agenda will include the following topics:
- Overview of the Canadian pellet industry
- Sustainability in a Canadian context
- Fibre sourcing
- Transportation and logistics
- Power markets - domestic and export
- Heat markets - domestic and export
To reserve your hotel in beautiful downtown Vancouver, visit the WPAC block as soon as possible.
The WPAC event website and online registration form will be available in May.