OptiPellet opens call for speakers on innovative technology
January 8, 2019
By Canadian Biomass staff
Jan. 8, 2019 - Are you a manufacturer or researcher offering an innovative optimization or automation solution that can help modernize pellet plant operations?
Send us your proposal to present at OptiPellet.
Hosted by Canadian Biomass in partnership with the Wood Pellet Association of Canada, OptiPellet’s inaugural one-day workshop is the only event of its kind focused on current and future state-of-the-art pellet production technology. Speakers will present on challenges and opportunities on the cutting edge of this side of the industry.
Taking place in Richmond, B.C., on June 12, (co-located with OptiSaw) OptiPellet is a time-effective and affordable learning and networking opportunity for those driving the future of pellet operations. Registration for this exclusive event is limited to pellet plant management and owners, process engineers, continual improvement managers, optimization staff, researchers and design consultants.
Presentations will run 30 minutes. Possible subjects include:
• Examples of automation and robotics from other industries, and how they can be applied to our industry.
• Trends and cutting edge solutions from Europe.
• Insights into optimization technology trials.
• Real-time market and inventory feedback loops.
• Case studies of new technology and processes being implemented in pellet plants today.
Presentations that offer an in-depth case study with input or participation from the pellet plant staff involved will be well received.
Print this page