Precision Sharpening unveils the Bevel Buddy
Feb. 10, 2012 -Precision Sharpening Devices, Inc. has unveiled a new knife sharpener called the Bevel Buddy.
February 10, 2012 By Precision Sharpening Devices
If you own or operate a chipper you can’t afford not to own a Bevel Buddy knife sharpener!
These hand held sharpeners will:
- Save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars each year!
- Positive cost savings in knife purchases.
- Safer operator environment handling fewer knives.
- Reduce knife resharpening costs
- Less downtime = more production time = BIGGER PROFITS
- Extended life for chipper parts such as bolts knife holders and clamps
- Less fuel consumption with sharp knives
- Fewer knife changes
These sharpeners work very well on disc or drum chippers with pocket mounted or face mounted and disposable knife systems, as well as recyclers with chipping knives.
Bevel Buddy sharpeners are currently being used on: brush chippers, whole tree chippers, in sawmills, chipmills and pulpmills.
For more information, please visit: newenglandforestryequip.com.
Print this page