Rembe introduces Q-Flap NX explosion isolation valve
October 23, 2019
By Rembe Inc.
Rembe Inc.‘s many years of expertise in combustible dust explosion protection product applications has led to the introduction of the latest generation of inlet isolation valves to prevent explosion propagation through ductwork: the Q-Flap NX inlet explosion isolation valve.
This improved version features magnets that hold the flap open and significantly reduces the pressure drop across the valve. This change now means that the suction from the dust collector only moves the product. This saves energy since fans require less horsepower and product flow is improved by the dramatic reduction in pressure drop.
In addition, this optimal system design allows for up to two elbows in ductwork prior to valve installation which eases the retrofitting process. And, the optional auto cleaning feature reduces downtime and speeds up cleaning.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA Standards requirements
- Available in carbon steel or stainless steel construction
- Valve sizes range from three inches to 40 inches
- Accumulation sensor is integrated as a standard feature
- Compatible with metal dust processes
Print this page