Sixth Element moves to Ottawa
November 9, 2012
By Scott Jamieson
November 9, 2012, Ottawa - Sixth Element Sustainable Management, an executive consulting services firm for bioenergy and other resource energy source projects, recently relocated to Ottawa.
“We have relocated our offices to the center of policy decision-making
in Canada to better serve our clients”, said Gerald Kutney, Ph.D., managing director.
Element Sustainable Management provides executive consulting services
for project commercialization and investment for ventures in the area of
clean-tech, resource energy sources (RES), renewable, bioenergy,
biorefining, bioproducts and related biomass–based technologies for a
better environment. Professional expert services include:
- Due diligence and pre-money valuation
- Risk management: pre-investment analysis and mitigation
- Techno-commercial appraisals: stage of development and commercialization of technologies
- Biomass option appraisals: cellulosic ethanol, FT, biochar, torrefaction, carbonization, pyrolysis, pellets.
Project Commercialization Services
- Financing options and development
- Institutional-grade financials: preparation, planning and analysis
- Risk management: analysis and mitigation
- Strategy development and business planning: preparation and analysis
- Evaluations, audits, and feasibility studies
More information and newsletter signups can be found on the company website.
Print this page