In its brand new form, the PT-300 preserves the top-of-the-line features of the previous model, with stunning new additions:
- 12 cm/5” higher, providing more comfort and head room for the operator.
- A third emergency exit was added on the right-hand side.
- A flat-faced front windshield ensures optimal visibility and makes cleaning easy.
- Push-button joysticks now have optimal waterproof and dustproof IP rating (67) and are perfect for heavy-duty jobs.
- A new compressed air cleaning system for the front windshield ensures better visibility in case of dust or debris build-up (optional).
- All lights are LED lights.
- Oscillating BERCO D4 undercarriage.
- Ground clearance was increased by 6cm/2”: from 40cm/16” to 46 cm/18”.
Access, maintenace and serviceability
- Rear winch and radiator guards swing out: they open easily for quick radiator cleaning.
- The cabin tilts in full, allowing for thorough servicing of all components.
- The air filter system is integrated into the cabin and allows better access for maintenance.
- Filter pressure sensors are now even more durable (higher IP-rating), with better sealing against dust, humidity, and pressure washing.
For more information, visit www.prime-tech.com.