Where Green Meets Clean: Sustainable Cleaning in Industrial Environments
November 17, 2021 Sponsored by by Nilfisk
In the industrial sector, sustainability is no longer optional. Not only are sustainable operations good for people and the planet, but companies are increasingly demanding sustainability across their entire supply chain, which includes everything from raw materials suppliers to processors to warehouses and distribution centers.
Adopting sustainable cleaning operations provides an opportunity for manufacturers and their suppliers to meet this demand. From advanced sustainability technologies to minimal maintenance requirements, today’s best cleaning equipment delivers the desired results while reducing environmental impact.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The importance of sustainability in today’s business climate
- How your cleaning operations contribute to your overall environmental impact
- What types of cleaning equipment are commonly used in industrial settings
- How green cleaning technologies can help you meet your sustainability goals
- How to ensure the sustainability of your cleaning program over the long term
Print this page
Stories continue below