Women in Forestry
Women in Forestry Virtual Summit 2022 welcomes presentation proposals
December 1, 2021 By Maria Church
The Women in Forestry Virtual Summit is welcoming speaker proposals to present at our second annual digital day of discussion around gender and diversity in the forest sector.
On March 8, 2022, we expect to welcome back hundreds of forestry changemakers who are looking for inspiration and advice on fostering inclusion in our industry and reaping all the innovation that comes from it.
We are looking for speakers to cover a variety of audience-requested themes, but welcome suggestions as well.
- Forestry company case study on gender and diversity programs
- Indigenous inclusion in forestry
- How to initiate and grow a culture change
- Designing an inclusive executive ladder
- The role of the ally
- Effective (and ineffective) workplace diversity policies
- Retention, onboarding and re-onboarding women
If you are interested in speaking at our event, or have a speaker to recommend, please send a short proposal to Maria Church: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2021 Women in Forestry Virtual Summit hosted on Mar. 9 by Canadian Forest Industries, Pulp & Paper Canada and Canadian Biomass, welcomed nearly 900 registrants online. Read about the event here, and watch the recorded sessions on demand here.
Print this page