WPAC launches new website powered by pellets
May 12, 2021
The Wood Pellet Association of Canada (WPAC) has revamped its website, in step with its drive for continual innovation and improvement and providing the most up-to-date information.
The new website replaces an older version with a modern interface and appealing visuals that emphasize wood pellets and their rightful place in the bioeconomy. Members and site visitors can expect to find much of the valued content and resources they have always enjoyed, but with greater accessibility and responsiveness for both mobile and desktop viewing.
As the global demand for Canada’s wood pellets grows so does our membership base. This new website reflects that growth, the diversity of our membership and our unwavering commitment to safety and sustainability.
Key pages of the website include:
- Member Resources – includes market reports, presentations, fact sheets (in several languages) and leading research.
- Safety – highlights the latest developments and initiatives in safety, recent safety alerts and crew talks, and minutes from past safety committee meetings.
- Powered by Pellets – provides a comprehensive overview of pellet applications from industrial power generation to residential, commercial and institutional heating.
- Carbon and Climate Change – offers key insights into the industry’s contributions to a low carbon economy.
- Responsibility – focuses on our commitment to responsible fibre sourcing, forest for the future and local communities.
- News and Advocacy – shares key highlights and developments from champions of and experts in the industry.
We hope you enjoy this new website as much as we enjoyed building it. There is a world of possibilities ahead for our sector, the future is very bright and we are grateful for our members’ support. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have suggestions – like our sector, our website is always moving forward.
Print this page