CRFA Summit program announced
October 11, 2012, Ottawa, ON – The preliminary program for the 2012 Canadian Renewable Fuels Summit (CFRS) has been announced.
The event, titled, “Sustainable, Secure & Diverse Energy Now!,” will take place December 3-5, 2012, at the Westin Ottawa.
The CRFS is a Canadian policy conference for the ethanol and biodiesel industries and is expected to attract over 300 professionals from across North America; bringing together individuals from Canada's leading petroleum, ethanol and biodiesel companies, trade suppliers, government officials and members of the finance and investment industries.
Through plenarires and concurrent industry breakout sessions, attendees will be able to learn from industry experts, engage in valuable peer to peer collaboration, find solutions for business challenges, as well as discover new products and services
Program topics include:
• The Future of the Bioeconomy in Canada
• Forces Shaping the North American Biodiesel Industry
• Ensuring Market Opportunities and Fuel Quality throughout the Supply Chain
• Dedicated Crop Opportunities for Drop-In Renewable Jet Fuel
• Industry Perspectives on Next Generation Production in Canada
• Updates from International Sustainability & Carbon Certification Association (ISCC) and Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC)
Click here to register.
Click here to view the Summit program.