Wood Products Safety SummitPrint this page
June 11, 2019
Prince George, B.C.
The Wood Pellet Association of Canada, together with Canadian Forest Industries, Canadian Biomass, and Pulp & Paper Canada, will be hosting this year’s Wood Products Safety Summit in Prince George, BC on June 11, 2019. The event will be held at the Prince George Civic Centre 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Wood Products Safety Summit is targeted at all forestry manufacturing sectors including lumber, OSB, pellets, and pulp. The program will benefit production personnel, maintenance staff, management and senior executives.
• Improving safety culture
• Best practices in managing Combustible gas
• Combustible gas and confined space entry
• Human computer interaction (HCI) and use of alarms
• Dust explosion protection
• Overview of ISO safety standards for solid biofuel
• Process safety management
• Job competencies for a safer forest industry
• Policy and occupational health and safety regulation
• And more
Visit event's website
Print this page