International Bioenergy wood pellet session
May 3, 2012, Prince George, BC - On the second day of the International Bioenergy Conference & Exhibition in Prince George, the Wood Pellet Association of Canada is sponsoring a dedicated wood pellet session.
May 3, 2012 By International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition
May 3, 2012, Prince George, BC – On the second day of the International Bioenergy Conference &
Exhibition in Prince George, the Wood Pellet Association of Canada is
sponsoring a dedicated wood pellet session. The session will feature:
- Status update of the Canadian wood pellet industry
- Overview of international pellet markets and trade
- Asian market review by speakers from Japan and Korea
- European industrial roundup by speakers from European utilities
- Analysis of Canadian and US domestic markets
Click here for the draft pellet agenda.
We urge you to register today to take advantage of early bird pricing for the International Bioenergy Conference and Exhibition. Registration is just $475 (a savings of $100) if you book by May 15.
Here are some of the other topics you will be exposed to at Canada's premier wood-based bioenergy conference:
- The Future of Fibre
- Sustainability: The International Experience
- Global Game Changers
- Advancements in Municipal and Community Energy
- First Nations, Remote Communities and the Bioeconomy
- Bioenergy Technology Deployment Today
- Advanced Bioenergy Technologies
- Pellets in the New Bioeconomy
- International Partnerships Forum and Businss-to-Business Meetings
Print this page