PrimeTech PT-475 is a powerful tracked carrier featuring a CAT C13 Acert, 12.5 l engine producing 475 hp. The machine is available both with Tier 3 and Tier 4 Final engine technology.
The machine achieves its Tier 4 Final compliance through an innovative combination of particulate filter (DPF), selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technologies, which helps maximize uptime and performance – all with minimal maintenance.
Like all PrimeTech models PT-475 is characterized by a great versatility: depending on the job you want to do, PT-475 can be equipped indeed with mulching head, subsoiler, rock crusher and stump cutter. All the attachments, made by FAE, can be switched easily and quickly, allowing you to use PT-475 for land clearing and mulching applications (right-of-way, utility lines, fire breaks, vegetation management, etc.), as well as for land conversion (removal of stumps and roots, site preparation) and for road construction/maintenance.
The engineers at PrimeTech always strive to improve and refine the PrimeTech tracked carriers to meet the highest standards anywhere. For this reason the new 2019 model PT-475 includes the following news and improvements:
To ensure utmost reliability, the undercarriage of the PT-475 got reinforced and major components like track chains, rollers and rock guards got beefed up. More steel means more material to be worn down, consequently longer life-time and reduced maintenance costs.
In detail, the new undercarriage features:
- new sealed and lubricated track chains
- new “DOZER-style” rollers
- new track chain guides
- new split master link on track chains
More durability, stability and strength are also given by the reinforced structure of the main frame of the PT-475, while the attachment frame has been redesigned to make it stronger and more durable for work in severe conditions.
Other news include:
- Load Control Software which gives priority to power supply to the attachment loop and automatically slows down the machine if needed, to ensure maximum productivity.
- Pre-heating system power supply which does not run through the main battery switch any longer, but is connected directly to the batteries.
- New solenoid cartridge valves which are dust and humidity proofed to IP69 standards.
- New winch rollers and rope guide for a better re-spooling of cable onto the winch drum, avoiding wrinkles and crimps.
- New grab handles with anti-slip surface.
- New side mirrors featuring 80 per cent more surface compared to the previous model.
- Redesigned cabin entrance door that opens wider allowing safe and quick entry and exit.
- New back-up camera which ensures better rear visibility while the images on the display are clearer.
All these upgrades make the PT-475 an even more versatile and reliable machine: your ideal choice for heavy duty jobs!