OEC holds biomass seminar in September
May 13, 2013, Linz, Austria – Oekoenergie-Cluster (OEC) is inviting those interested in biomass heating to attend its International Training Seminar Biomass Heating – Market development and technologies, which will take place from September 9 to September 12, 2013 in Linz, Austria.
May 13, 2013 By OO Energiesparverband
- Three days filled with know-how on the technologies, the economics and the marketing of biomass heating.
- Practical hands-on information from people who have done it.
- A mix of presentations, technical site-visits and interactive learning in an international group.
- A focus on small and mid-scale projects fueled by wood pellets and wood chips.
of businesses, public bodies, institutions, NGOs etc. interested in
developing local/regional biomass heating markets.
seminar is especially meant for participants from countries where the
market for automatic biomass heating is in an early stage.
- $1154 (880 Euro including 10 per cent VAT)
Euro including 10 per cent VAT) for public administrations and energy
Fees include the training sessions, seminar
documentation, the site-visits, coffee breaks/meals.
Organizer and venue:
OO Energiesparverband Energy Academy
Landstrasse 45, 4020
details can be found at, www.oec.at.
Print this page