Seeger Green Energy joins WPAC
November 5, 2012, Prince George, BC – The Wood Pellet Association of Canada (WPAC) announced Seeger Green Energy as a new member of the association.
November 5, 2012 By WPAC
Seeger Green Energy is a subsidiary of Seeger Engineering. Headquartered in Germany, with six locations in Germany, Spain, and Hungary, Seeger recently opened its seventh location in Charlotte, NC. Karl-Heinz Schulz is managing the Charlotte office.
With more than 30 years of experience, Seeger Engineering AG offers its clients and partners a complete range of services for the following business areas: biomass heat and power plants, biomass heat plants, conventional energy production, pellet and briquette production plants, building services engineering (HVAC) as well as energy efficiency consulting.
• Provision of planning services (concept and feasibility study, preliminary and final design, building permission application and execution drawings);
• Preparation of tender documents;
• Assistance with placing contracts;
• Coordination of all project partners;
• Project control and supervision;
• Project management;
• Commissioning, start-up and optimization of the individually designed plant; and
• Operational management.
Print this page