Early bird registration ends May 11. So why wait? Why pay $595 when you can pay $495? Think about it: what could you do with an extra $100?
Here are just some of the exciting business, information sharing and networking opportunities that await at the Canadian Bioeconomy Conference:
- Community Energy Workshop: Building Partnerships For Community Sustainability – A must-attend for local and First Nations governments, the clean tech sector, and energy managers considering local solutions
- Wood Products Safety Summit – Join government and private sector experts discussing wood products safety from all angles, coordinated and organized by the Wood Pellet Association of Canada
- Conference Opening Reception – Break the ice at Prince George's own Crossroads Microbrewery, including brewery tours, sponsored by Clean Energy Consulting
- Industry-leading Conference Program – Always the best program in the bioeconomy in Canada, see all the featured speakers below
- Gala Networking Reception – Meet and network with industry suppliers, consultants and partners, in one place at the centre of Canada's largest bioeconomy trade show, sponsored by Pinnacle Renewable Energy
- Industry Tour – Get an inside look at Canada's largest pellet company's operations.
We have a line-up of thought-leaders and insiders from the bioeconomy in North America and Europe, with more to come, including:
- George Heyman – BC Minister of Environment and Climate Change Strategy
- Perry Toms – CEO, Steeper Energy (Denmark/Canada)
- Benedict McAleenan – Head, Biomass UK (United Kingdom)
- David Dodds – President, Dodds & Associates (USA)
- Joel Stone – President, Convergince Advisers (USA)
- Seth Walker – Senior Bioenergy Economist, FutureMetrics (USA)
- Anna Tenje – Mayor, Vaxjo, Sweden (Sweden)
- Jeff Passmore – Principal, Passmore Group (Canada)
- Ian Thomson – President, Advanced Biofuels Canada (Canada)
- Jim Grey – Board Chair, Renewable Industries Canada (Canada)
- Donny Van Somer – Chief, Kwadacha First Nation (Canada)
- Lyn Hall – Mayor, Prince George, BC (Canada)
- Mike Morris – MLA, Prince George-Mackenzie (Canada)
- Gordon Murray – Executive Director, Wood Pellet Association of Canada (Canada)
- Derek Nighbor – CEO, Forest Products Association of Canada (Canada)
Book your space now. There are still some booths available in the main hall, where we will be hosting all breaks and social functions, including our buffet-style luncheons and dinner.
Our revamped format means a larger and more diverse expo. With all the meals and networking events taking place on the trade show floor, exhibitors are at the centre of the action, getting extended, direct and immediate access to an audience of decision-makers from the forestry and bioenergy sectors.
Did we mention early-bird pricing is still in effect? Register now and join us at Canada’s largest bioeconomy conference.
Here are just a few of the organizations who will be attending – will you?
- Sinclar Group Forest Products
- City of Prince George
- Clean Energy Consulting
- Pinnacle Renewable Energy
- Canfor Pulp
- Hub International
- Pacific Bioenergy
- KJM Sales
- CIBC World Markets
- TSI Inc.
- Global Affairs Canada
- DLA Piper
- Radloff & Associates
- BC Bioenergy Network
- University of Northern BC
- Arrow Transportation
- Inland Kenworth
- CV Technology
- Stolberg Engineering
- Conifex Timber
- Excel Transportation
- Sacre Davey Engineering
- College of New Caledonia
- Forest Products Association of Canada
- Brunette Machinery
- Woodland Equipment
- Great West Equipment
- Hargassner Gmbh
- Fink Machine